The Westin Richmond is a pet friendly hotel that allows one dog, up to 40 pounds, to accompany guests in their guestrooms, in accordance with local health codes and hotel policies.
Terms & Conditions
- Guests must provide a valid credit card upon arrival to secure an authorized form of payment for possible damages, as well as sign a liability waiver for damages and/or cleaning.
- Guests are responsible for the conduct of their pet while on the hotel grounds and must fully comply with hotel policies, including noise abatement, unattended pets, leash requirements, and pet-free zones.
- The hotel does not permit any other pets not outlined in this standard.
- Service animals that provide assistance to individuals with disabilities are not pets. They are welcome at the hotel and are not subject to the policies and restrictions that apply to pets or other animals.
- The hotel reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.
- Availability of the Heavenly® Dog Bed and bowls are limited and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no guarantee of availability for every guest with a dog.
- Pets are only allowed on the second floor of the hotel regardless of SPG® level or requests for upgrades; therefore, SPG floors and the Club Level are not available for guests with pets.